Monday, March 16, 2009

The most handsome pilot in the sky!

These pictures should have been posted a long time ago - this actually happened last month.
Oh well, better late than never!
Brandon took me on a date to Salt Lake! We had so much fun.
I got to "fly" the plane AKA Brandon puts it on auto pilot and lets me act like I'm doing something. :)We flew over the Grand Canyon. And we got to eat yummy food at the Pasta Factory with my favorite twin sister Robin, my brother in law Russell, & Adam.
Thanks for the fun day! You are my favorite pilot!

Note to Maddie's grandmas - Don't worry, Maddie was safe and sound at home with Aunt Laura. She's a little young still for the airplane.

2 comments:

Millionaira said...

OH SURE come to slc and NOT call me ;) i see how you are!!!!

looks like you had fun though!

Katie said...

You know, anti-visiting non-twin sisters lady, I'm going to need that shirt back now. Just kidding!! But are coming up to Robin's for conference weekend? It sounds like most of Yucaipa is. You guys have amazing flying adventures, but be so careful!