Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bath Time!

Maddie has officially graduated from the infant tub into the big bathtub! This is the before bath picture - complete with prunes on her cheeks, chin, nose, & in her eyebrows. She likes her new found freedom in the big tub. She especially loves her bathtime books - she's reading one in this video. Click the play button to see Dare Devil Maddie try to crawl out of the tub.

Bathtime has become a battle between her and I. She stands up and I make her sit down, over and over again. That blue object floating around next to her in the video is the tub spout cover. It's an inflatable octopus and it's so cute. I bought it so she doesn't crack her head open on the tub spout. Maddie thinks its more fun than safe, so she pulls it off and chews on it.
Update on teething - we have 2 bottom teeth!

4 comments:

The Desatoff Family said...

I love at the beginning when she is talking to herself :) So sweet!

Vincent Family said...

Oh my gosh SHE IS SOO CUTE!! I can hardly believe how big she it! And those eyes are to die for!! Bathtime is still our favorite time!! And by the way - I am STILL telling mine to SIT DOWN!! :)

Mom said...

she can stand up all she wants at Grandma's house

The Grandmoo said...

How adorable!! Thanks for the invite to your blog. I think its great to have the safe way to read your blog. Very good. I just love Maddie's face and big eyes, oh those eyelashes, WOW!! Its amazing how fast she is growing and the time is just whizzing by.
Love you all, The Grandmoo