Thursday, March 5, 2009

I love Walgreens!

Oh man. My coupon craziness and obsession with saving money has reached a new level.
Guess how much I spent for all of this stuff at WalGreens yesterday...

-$1.19! Between coupons, Register Rewards, and rebates, WalGreens paid me $1.19 to take all of this stuff home. Wow.

I also had 2 bags of peanut M&M's ...now where did those run off to?

Stay tuned for more adventures in saving money!

*By popular demand, I am sharing my secrets to saving. If you want to get free stuff like I did, click here! You need the Sunday coupons from the last few weeks to get the same deals I got. Happy saving! :)

5 comments:

Vincent Family said...

um excuse me!! I want your secret!! I expect that to be your next post!! :)That is WAY to awesome!!

Schad fam said...

isnt it so much fun to get such great deals? I love going to the store when I get stuff like that!

The Desatoff Family said...

My Walgreen's is not as cool as your's! So I ended up paying $7.05 for all that stuff. Still a good deal, but not the smokin' deal you got!

familyof4 said...

I love our Walgreens!

I got a big pack of gummie vitamins (disney pricess) for 32 cents! Regular price is $7-8.
Yea Baby!

Millionaira said...

DANG...why can't i ever find deals like this!!!! and a m&m thief ehe?