Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Baby Sister Graduated!

Times like these make me so happy to be living back near family. That and the fact that temperatures have been soaring above 115 degrees at our house in Apache Junction, AZ this week. Definitely don't miss that extreme heat.

My baby sister Kristen graduated!!!

My mom was able to get us graduation tickets at the last minute and we were so happy to go! Here are some pictures while we waited for the ceremony to start-

Grandma Eatough & Macey

Me & Maddie
(classic Brandon look on Maddie's face)

Me & my mom - sunglasses picture!

Maddie playing around in the grass

Here she is! It's official!
Kristen with Mom & Dad

Me & Kristen!

We are so proud of Kristen! She is a hard worker and is super smart - we can't wait to watch her go to college and change the world!

1 comment:

The Desatoff Family said...

Oh memories of YHS! Was it funny to be back at our old high school? I'm sad I wasn't there but glad you were there to represent the older sisters! She looks so grown up and I can't believe she is old enough to go away to school now. I can't get enough of Maddie's Brandon faces. They are classic! He must be so proud :)