Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More Havasu Pictures!

I found a bunch more Havasu pictures that I forgot to pull off my camera! Here is round 2 of our Havasu trip last month!

Maddie and Dada cooling off in the water

Maddie & her "odda mom" Robin. That's what Maddie called Robin all weekend.

We had the most amazing Hawaiian shaved ice ever on the London Bridge. It was SO yummy! I'm not sure if it was so good because it was so hot or because it was really that good. Maddie sure loved it! She got her first taste of brainfreeze, but it didn't stop her from eating a ton of shaved ice.

Dada showing Maddie some fish swimming around near the docks.

Me & Maddie on the boat

And some more fun pictures...

Ok, I think that's all the pictures now! This week in Lake Havasu, the temperatures will be right around 120 degrees. Maybe we'll wait until September or October to go again.

No comments: