Friday, July 9, 2010

Havasu Trip 2010

Last month, we got to spend a few days at the river with my family! We had so much fun hanging out with everyone and it wasn't too hot yet, so it wasn't miserable.

Me & Maddie cooling off in the water with her best pal that week - "Turtle".

Fun Cousin Time! Maddie & Adam in the water.

Here is a perfect picture of where Maddie was all weekend. In the arms of her other mother, the best replacement possible, my twinner Robin. She called her "mom" all week and reached for her from my arms. I was not offended at all, I got to hold Robin's new sweet baby Noah all week.

Maddie had a blast walking up and down the shore collecting rocks and shells and playing in the dirt.

Lauren & Annie - the baby with the best on demand smile ever!

Me & Maddie

Twin picture!

We were getting the cousins all lined up on the couch to take a picture and Maddie couldn't get enough of Noah.

With 4 cousins aged three and under, this is the best we could get.

The moms and their babies-

And one more with grandma-

Thanks for the fun time everyone! I'm glad we got out of there before it got over 110 degrees the next week.

3 comments:

The Desatoff Family said...

I'm so glad you put up these pictures! I uploaded them to Facebook, but was feeling guilty about not commenting on them with my blog :) Now I feel like I don't have to! How's my Maddie? Adam wants to know when we can go back to "Maddie's house" aka the Palhegyi's. Silly.

Kim said...

Maddie is spending her first night trapped under her crib cage/tent because she has decided to be cliffhanger and bail out of her crib in the middle of the night. She is not happy, but she will survive. :) She misses her "odda mom". Love you!

Katie said...

I don't care if we were having a baby, I was so sad we weren't there with everyone! I think I'll send you a picture of me, Tyler and Jamie and you can photoshop us into that Mommy/Baby picture, okay? And you are looking SOOO thin, by the way!