Thursday, January 28, 2010

Maddie's Family Book

Since we don't live near most of our family in California, I made a family picture book for Maddie so she could become familiar with her family members.

She goes through the pictures several times a day and I really think she recognizes her family members in the pictures. As you can see in the video, her favorite thing to do is point at the person in the picture and have me tell her who it is. She has favorite things she always points at, such as Gwynne's green knit hat, Bryant's teeth, and Aunt Laura.

3 comments:

The Desatoff Family said...

I love it! You are an amazing mommy! I love how she waits for you to say it before turning the page. What a great idea.

Mom said...

You're going to need a lot more pages Maddie! There's two more cousins coming soon :)

The Grandmoo said...

WOW WHERE DO YOU GET SUCH NEAT IDEAS. REALLY AMAZING. ITS ALMOST LIKE SCAPBOOKING, HOW FUN. lOVE YA GMA