Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Maddie's Yellow Chair

Maddie is such a character. I found this chair on clearance for $2 at Walgreens and thought it was the perfect size for Maddie. She loves it! She has movie screenings in it every day. She gets her raisins or grapes and settles in for a movie. While Baby Einstein will always have a special place in Maddie's heart, she also loves "The Jungle Book, "The Lion King" and "The Little Mermaid." She stands up and screams in delight when the blue background comes up with the white castle during the intro to all the Disney movies.
Look at all those teeth!

Here's a fun video of Maddie being a ham. She'll do anything for a banana.

3 comments:

Elise said...

I love the yellow chair! She is such a doll! What a cute little funny face she makes! I love it!

The Grandmoo said...

Hi Kim, What a doll face she has.I love it when Maddie winkles up her nose and makes those cute faces. The yellow chair is priceless and the way she sits definitly makes it Maddie's special chair. Its too cute!! Take care. I have more coupons for you when we get back from Washingtion. Love you all YOUR grandmoo

The Desatoff Family said...

I know that scene on the TV - It's the spinning tornado toy on Baby Einstein! I love that it is her own little movie viewing room :) She is one smart cookie!