Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fun with Maddie - UPDATED WITH NEW VIDEO

UPDATE - She has a new face she does to make us laugh. She was doing it in the bathtub last night after I had already posted these other pictures, but I had to include it. She scrunches up her eyes and sticks her tongue out like she's laughing. We think she's trying to imitate what we look like when we laugh. It just makes us laugh harder every time she does it. She is such a nut.
My friend Emily commented that Maddie is topless in all these pictures - She is right! Maddie likes to live the nudist lifestyle and would be completely naked all the time if we let her. She also makes a gigantic mess when she eats, so in order to keep some of her clothes stain free, we just strip her down for meal time.
Maddie has such a funny sense of humor! She loves to make us laugh.

Here are some pictures of her clopping around in high heels. I love her little toes sticking out of the peeptoe. What a diva.
No one can get Maddie to belly laugh like her Aunt Laura. They were playing hide and seek this weekend and Maddie was almost in stitches she was laughing so hard. I love how she shakes her head back and forth because she's laughing so hard. She is so silly.

And, this picture is for Grandpa Pope and Uncle David. This 1974 Chevy truck has been in the family for over 30 years. Grandpa Pope bought it new, Mom Milloy drove it for awhile, Uncle David took it over, then Brandon drove it to high school. It has been in pieces and under construction for several years in our garage while Brandon and Derrick restored and rebuilt it. The boys were so excited to start it up and back it out of the garage. It was a proud moment.

6 comments:

The Kleyn Family said...

I love how most of these pictures show Maddie topless...you go girl! :) She's dang adorable....can't say it enough!! :)

The Desatoff Family said...

I haven't watched the Maddie videos yet, and I will...but is that the red truck? What memories I have of the big, loud red truck from high school :) I am so glad it lives!

Kim said...

Yes! That is the red truck that Brandon used to rev on Bryant Street and Mom would say, "Hello Brandon." Ha ha!

The Desatoff Family said...

Ok, I just saw the Maddie videos and they are ADORABLE! I am coming right now to AJ to scoop her up and bring her home with me :)

Millionaira said...

LOL LOVE that face, too cute, and i totally hear ya on the strip 'em to feed 'em thing!

The Grandmoo said...

Maddie is so great, I love her expressions. Too Cute. Really glad I was able to get back on my computer to view your lastest adventures. Take care, Love you, GMA