Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving!

We hope everyone had a fun Thanksgiving! All of our Milloy family from California (except for Jen, Patrick, & Baby Jasmine- we missed you guys!) drove out to Arizona to spend Thanksgiving with us. We had so much fun visiting with everyone and we are so grateful they were here.

We took 6 pictures of everyone at the table, and this was the best one. So, I apologize in advance for closed eyes, weird smiles, and blocked faces. And Derrick was taking the picture so imagine him in there too!

Here are some Maddie pictures - she is so much fun! She is starting to laugh and it is the absolute cutest thing ever! It's my favorite sound in the world. When she gets better at it, we'll make a video of it.

Maddie & her Grandma Milloy!

Maddie and her Aunt Gywnne!

Some of the Milloy girls (Mom, Jessica, Gwynne, Maddie, & I) ventured out on Black Friday. This is a picture of Maddie during our shopping adventure. Apparently, she was not too impressed by all the door buster savings!

We missed our family who couldn't be with us this year - we love you and will see you soon!

5 comments:

Vincent Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vincent Family said...

Uh sorry I messed up on my comment! :) Looks like you guys had fun!! How fun it must be to have everyone at your house! Uh!! Love it!! Anyway . . have to ask . . did Jen just pick the name or is there a baby!!??

The Desatoff Family said...

I promise I am coming to see Maddie if I have to drive out there myself in my Hyundai! She is growing so fast - I feel like I am missing it! We love you!

Colby and Lyndsey said...

Maddie is getting so big! She is adorable. Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving!

The Grandmoo said...

Hey Guys, Your Thanksgiving looks wonderful. Maddie is just adorable. Can't wait to see her in person at Christmas time. Have to get a hold on her and give her a Grandma kiss...Love you all,

The GGMA