Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I can't take enough pictures of this baby!

Now that Maddie smiles on demand, we are having tons of fun taking pictures of her. Our friend, Katy came over and took some beautiful pictures of Maddie a couple of weeks ago. Here are some of the best ones...
I dressed Maddie up in her Christmas dress so I could take her Christmas pictures last night. She was a good sport and gave me lots of great smiles. Towards the end, she started to notice all the lights and colors in the tree. She was trying to grab a branch and chew on it. I love her chubby cheeks and dimpled hands! Here are some of my favorites...

6 comments:

Schad fam said...

I LOVE THEM! She is SO stinking cute! I just cant get enough loves from that cute little girl!

People said...

OH my gosh KIMBERLY EATOUGH MILLOY!
Maddie is so adorable i can hardly handle it! this is the first time ive seen pictures! Wow... shes breath-taking! Nice work you two!

The Grandmoo said...

Well, what can I say, just beautiful, what a absolute adorable child. She just takes great pictures. The camera just loves our Maddie!! Looking forward to seeing you three on the 27th for a family party. Love you so much. Your GGMA

The Desatoff Family said...

I'm so glad she is our's. She really is beautiful! And the headbands are like the cherry on top of a Maddie sundae!

Love you!
Robin

Elise said...

She is so so so cute! i love the pics that Katy took. she does such a great job! Maddie looks so sweet in her Christmas dress!

Millionaira said...

i LOVE that black onsie...my sis got it for Denna...it totally cracks me up...and that girls is a total knock out!