Monday, August 8, 2011

Photo Shoot!

For those of you non-Facebookers, here are the pictures from the photo session I had done with the girls a couple of months ago. These are Macey's 3 month and Maddie's 3 year photos...

Maddie was bribed with a cookie from Martha Green's bakery next door and she gave some great smiles out. I am not ashamed to admit I bribe my children.

Macey and those cheeks! I love her dimple and I love that she's sitting in a miniature leather chair. So cute. 

I don't love this picture of the girls together, but with a 2 year old and a 3 month old, I guess you get what you get. Just prior to this photo, Maddie forgot she was supposed to hold onto Macey. Macey toppled over & the crying started. Neither one of them was very happy at this point. Oh well. I do love that Maddie's cheek is resting on Macey's head. She loves to snuggle her sister and she is very protective of her.

I love having girls and I love that they each have a sister. I thoroughly enjoy hunting around for matching clothes for them - they are so adorable and fun to dress up!

5 comments:

The Desatoff Family said...

I know I already said this, but your girls are beautiful!! I loved doing Maddie's hair last month and I feel like I get my girl fix through Maddie and Macey :) They are so SWEET! I love that you dress them alike, it reminds me of our early twinner days. Aunt Robin loves you girls!

Emily said...

They are so cute!!! I loved the birthday invitation you sent us and wished we would have been in CA so we could have gone. Kids grow up way to fast!!

Katy, Bill and Easton said...

I love those pictures and how different and beautiful your girls are!

The Kleyn Family said...

Seriously?! Maddie is like a supermodel in a kid frame... she gorgeous! And that Macey, yum. I wanna sqeeze her! Your girls are so dang cute. Period.

Schad fam said...

So Cute! I LOVE the pics! That dimple is adorable! And Little Maddie is beautiful as ever! Miss you guys!