Saturday, January 8, 2011

Random Pictures

Some random pictures from the past few months...

Maddie LOVES the park. No, Maddie is OBSESSED with the park. She talks about the park, the slides, and the swings non-stop. Here are some pictures of her hanging out at one of her favorite places - Wildwood Canyon Park.


Now that we are back in California, we've had several visits with Maddie's great grandparents Milloy. We always enjoy our visits with them. They are so sweet with Maddie - Grandma always has a bucket of toys and a snack ready for Maddie. Maddie loves their home - she runs up and down the steep driveway, explores Grandpa's orchards, and loves to visit with all the stone animals scattered around their property. She is especially fond of these stone frogs on the deck. She always carries them over to the fountain and takes them for a swim.


Maddie is a total snuggle bunny and loves to cuddle in Mom & Dad's bed any chance she gets. I love this sweet picture. Maddie loves her dada and she has him wrapped around her finger. 

Just a funny picture of Maddie posing. She found this hat and wanted to wear it while she played with her legos. She never tolerates anything on her head, so it's funny she put it on herself. And this little pose is so funny too. What is going through that little head of hers? 

Maddie & I get to take trips to the motorcycle store with Brandon every now and then and Maddie loves to run around and check out the kid sized toys. She calls them "Maddie's motorcycles" and she climbs right up onto them while making motorcycle noises. 

It's time for another belly picture! This was during Christmas weekend, so I was exactly 8 months. I'm not sure how much bigger I can get or how much more stretch I can get out of my maternity clothes, so hurry up & come Baby Girl!

Okay, I think my camera is officially cleaned up now. Just in time to fill it back up with pictures and videos of the new baby!

3 comments:

Schad fam said...

Love the belly shot! I miss you guys! Hope to see you when your here with the new baby!

The Desatoff Family said...

I just LOVE that Maddie! She has the funniest expressions, and I can't wait until she can say everything she is thinking. She's going to be a riot! :)

Janae said...

okay... not to bug, but... WHERE'S THE BABY PHOTO'S??? :p K, Just wondering how you were doing ;) I'll be patient an wait for an update :p