Monday, March 1, 2010

Little Bookworm

Maddie loves books. This makes me so happy because I love reading and I absolutely love the library - I am glad this love of reading has been passed onto Maddie.
She has a stack of 7 or 8 books that she could read all day. This week, her favorite is a book called No No, Yes Yes from Great Grandma Milloy. She loves to say "no no no no" along with us as we read her this book. I like to think she can actually read the words "no no" on the page and that she is an 18 month old genius. :)


Here is a video (that goes on too long) of Maddie reading another favorite book. I don't have any video editing software to cut the length of this video, but I figure the grandmas will still enjoy it. Even if it is almost 3 minutes long.



Maddie also loves to look through our wedding picture book and point out "Mama" & "Dada".

And one more video of Maddie "reading" our wedding picture book.

3 comments:

Katy, Bill and Easton said...

I think she is a genius... reading that many books at a time is amazing!

Mom said...

love, love

The Grandmoo said...

just love watching and listening to Maddie do her thing. I agree she is a genius at 18 months. Your where right us Grandmas love this stuff. It is so good that you are exposing Maddie to books and reading. She can also read the Twilight saga in a few years. Ha ha. Love you your Grandmoo