Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dinner Time with Maddie

On the menu tonight... penne pasta with spaghetti sauce, corn, mandarin oranges, raisins, and cheese.
Maddie is obsessed with corn right now. I have to give it to her last or else she won't eat anything else on her tray. I'll remind her of this in about 5 years when eating vegetables becomes uncool.This is Maddie when I gave her another spoonful of corn. Seriously, I don't think she could be any happier.

We have so much fun with Maddie. She keeps us laughing all day. This week, she started to say, "Dog" although, sometimes it comes out as "Gog". Whenever she hears a dog barking outside, she stops and snaps her head around to the sound and says, "Dog!" It reminds me of the dog, Doug from the movie "Up" when he hears a squirrel.

Check out the right side of the blog for Maddie milestones and updates.

1 comment:

Millionaira said...

LOL cute...and denna won't touch corn w/ a 10 ft pole...wanna trade for awhile?