Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween!

Maddie got to spend Halloween with her California family this weekend - we had so much fun. Here's a fun picture of Maddie in Grandma Milloy's bathtub. Look at that face, she is never happier than when she is in the tub. We grew up next to the greatest pumpkin patch ever and I was so excited to take Maddie there. First, we went to the petting zoo. I wasn't sure how she would react to animals running around her, but I should have known my dare devil Maddie wouldn't be scared. She hugged all the goats around their necks. Silly girl.
I love this picture with the goat posing for the picture and Maddie as happy as she can be.
Maddie riding a goat. Some more petting zoo pictures, because I couldn't just pick one. I love them all!Grandma Eatough & Maddie!
Sno-Cone!This was a photo-op spot and it was perfect with all the hay bales and pumpkins. I love fall time!There was a giant "Hay Castle" for kids to climb on. Here is Maddie at the top.Me & MaddieMaddie and Daddy carving a pumpkin. Actually, Daddy carving and Maddie throwing rocks and leaves inside the pumpkin.This is Maddie right after she tasted pumpkin goop. Yuck.The two cutest insects I've ever seen! Maddie's cousin Jasmine was a very pretty ladybug.Grandma and the bee.Grandpa and the bee. She was becoming a tired, angry bee at this point.Maddie chewing on her wings.

1 comment:

The Desatoff Family said...

Oh Maddie! I love that she was hugging the goats :) What an animal-lover! She is the sweetest bumblebee I have ever seen.