Friday, October 23, 2009

The votes are in....

Maddie's Halloween costume is ... the world's most adorable bumble bee!!!Brandon and Maddie had a daddy-daughter date to the mall to pick out her super cute bumble bee costume. She got to test it out at the ward Trunk or Treat tonight. She wanted to run through the halls instead of mingling with everyone else. She looked so funny running around in a bee costume, I had to make a video. Imagine "Flight of the Bumble Bee" in the background as you watch it.

2 comments:

The Kleyn Family said...

So glad I voted for the bumblebee-it's adorable! Even better that Brandon did the shopping :)

Kim said...

:) I LOVE that you always leave me comments! And you are right about Brandon shopping... I love the mental picture I have of him and Maddie at the mall. Priceless.