Monday, January 12, 2009

Shoes, Talking, Rolling Over, ZooLights, & the Exersaucer!

Little Baby Nikes! Uncle Derrick bought Maddie her first pair of Nikes before she was even born. They are still a little too big, but she loves the bright colors. I think they are more fun to chew on than to wear. Maddie has found her voice in the past couple of weeks. She likes to join the conversation when everyone else is talking. She also likes to yell over the sound of the vacuum cleaner. She hasn't quite figured out volume control yet. This particular night, she got so excited when she was talking, she gave herself hiccups and spit up!

Maddie is getting pretty fast at rolling over. She travels across the room by pivoting and rolling and she is quick!

We went to see the ZooLights at the Phoenix Zoo this past weekend. It was cold so we all bundled up and had tons of fun!

Maddie's newest toy is her Exersaucer. She feels like such a big girl standing up and spinning around in it. I love that it's pink!

3 comments:

The Desatoff Family said...

What a beautiful Maddie we have in our family! I feel so lucky she's ours! I love the hiccups. They sound like bubbles popping :) And Kimmy, you look so cute at the zoo! What a hot mama you are! :) Can't wait to see her again!!! I love that I have a special advantage looking like her Mommy!

Elise said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute! Every picture I see of her she is always so happy! I get so excited every time Blake goes through another developmental stage! Isnt it so much fun? Love it!!

Colby and Lyndsey said...

She is to cute! I think we found Beckhams first girlfriend ;)