Thursday, October 2, 2008

10 Years Later...

On the last day of tenth grade, Brandon and I took this picture at Pizza Chalet in Yucaipa, California (our hometown). It was the first picture we ever took together.
Who knew that 10 years later we would be right back at Pizza Chalet! We are still as in love as ever, but now we are married and have a baby girl! I couldn't have planned my life out any better! Here are some other pictures from our quick trip home...

My smoking hot sister Kristen - the best soccer player I know!
So silly.
And Maddie with her Grandma & Grandpa Milloy...

4 comments:

Millionaira said...

LOL too funny and too cute...don't ya love little obscure anniversaries like that ;-)

The Desatoff Family said...

AWWWW!!! I am so happy to say that I was there for the infamous Pizza Chalet photo just like I was for all of your early years :) Just call me Miss Third Wheel! I even had a song about it remember? What a bunch of hotties you two are now! Love ya!!!

Robin

The Grandmoo said...

Kim & Brandon, Wow, look at you two, you were babies and now you have a baby. All of it is wonderful. I'm so glad you guys hooked up and are having a great life together. You know Heavenly Father knew what he was doing. God Bless you and keep you safe. Love to all of you.

GGMA

Jennifer Wheeler said...

Ok, you guys are too cute. Maddie is an absolute doll! I laughed when I read that you are a music master too! I am known far and wide to have the same amazing talent for knowing every lyric to every song and the artist etc... Looks like I've finally met my match! I love it! It's nice to know someone else is storing a lot of non-useful, rarely helpful info. in their brain too. LOL!